Creating lasting memories
After the wedding, there’s nothing more important you can do for yourself and future generations. It’s so important your gown is preserved professionally, immediately.
If you’re planning a wedding, make arrangements in advance to have the gown preserved.
If you have a bridal gown in your closet, unpreserved, bring it to us and we’ll put it through our gentle, museum-quality preservation process.
Here’s how it works
- Your gown is carefully inspected for stains and other defects before beginning
- A gentle cleaning process is used by our trusted professionals
- We use a special museum-quality heirlooming box with acid free tissue to ensure the long-term integrity of the gown
- A window on the front of the box will show the ironed front of the gown
- On reuse of the gown – the finishing or ironing of the gown is without charge if you bring the gown to us in its original box.
We’re your best choice because:
- All gown preservation is done “in-house”—we wont contract out your priceless gown to an unknown company like other cleaners do
- Our gown preservation experts have the experience it takes to confidently handle your gown
- The museum-quality process we use is absolutely top-notch