Clean clothes + A clean environment
It’s possible to have both. The Cleaners understands it’s important for us all to minimize our impact on the environment. And we’re constantly working to provide high quality dry cleaning without negative consequences for the planet.
How do we do it?
Here are just a few of the steps we’re taking to ensure our day-to-day operations don’t put a strain on the environment.
- “Closed system” dry cleaning machine to minimize emissions
- Regular inspections of our cleaning process and procedures to maintain our high standards
- Process by-products/chemicals are purified and recycled
- High efficiency fluorescent lighting on our plant floor
- Recycling hangers and plastic materials whenever possible
- Informing our staff of environmental best practices